100 years of history
Kleyn has traded in used vehicles since 1919. Only innovative and proactive companies are capable of being consistently successful for so long. We are a company that enthusiastically uses modern communication channels like webcams, Twitter, YouTube and e-mail marketing. Kleyn Trucks introduced environmentally responsible working practices as far back as the 1970s. To this day, we have maintained our policy of accepting our responsibilities in terms of clean and safe working practices well in advance of the passing of legislation that makes them mandatory. We refuse to cut costs when it comes to protecting the environment and promoting safety!
Find the perfect truck or trailer for the perfect price
Kleyn Trucks is one of the largest independent traders in used commercial vehicles worldwide. You can choose from a stock of 1,200 used trucks, tractor units, semi-trailers and trailers. Thanks to our worldwide sales and purchase network, 150 vehicles are added to our stock every week. Our range includes all European brands, model years and price categories. The experienced buyers at Kleyn Trucks have worked in this field for many years, so they know exactly what customers want and buy in accordingly. This guarantees success.
As soon as a vehicle comes into stock, we subject it to a technical inspection under the supervision of TÜV. This is how we determine the value and the selling price. As standard, all the test report information is provided with the vehicle in unedited form. You therefore know exactly what you are buying. We call this ‘accredited quality’.
Let the facts speak for themselves
- Kleyn Trucks has a large proportion of repeat customers.
- We have traded in used vehicles for more than 95 years.
- In 2009, we sold vehicles to customers in more than 100 countries.
- Our website is available in thirteen languages and our salespeople speak the customer’s language.
- As soon as a vehicle comes into stock, we subject it to an inspection under the supervision of TÜV.
- The test and inspectionreport is delivered with the vehicle.
- We treat all complaints seriously.
- If major unreported faults are discovered, we will refund all or part of the repair costs.
- Our employees load vehicles for transportation to destinations around the globe and arrange all associated paperwork on a daily basis.